Introduction to the PDPA
Personal information as mentioned in the PDPA is defined to mean data, whether true or fake, about a user who can be identified from the data, or from that data and other data to which a firm has or is likely to access. In accordance with PDPA, we will collect only your personal information directly from you. We will intimate you of the purposes for which your personal information may be gathered, used, disclosed, or processed as well as obtain your consent for the collection, use, disclosure, and processing of your personal data for the intended purposes, save for where there is an exception where the law allows us to gather and use your personal information without your knowledge.
Collection of your personal data
KTS Aquarium and Pet Shop gathers your personal information either directly from you or from your authorized representatives, from third parties, or from publicly available sources or through our website including, but not limited to the following ways:
1. When you complete a form to sign up for our newsletters.
2. When you reach our customer service team (for instance, through telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings, emails, posts, and messages on our social media pages, etc.)
3. When you access some of our services, for instance, websites and apps including establishing any online accounts with us.
4. We contact you when you request.
5. When you acknowledge our promotions, initiatives, or any request for additional Personal information.
6. When you are responded to our marketing representatives and customer service team.
7. When we get references from business partners and third parties, for instance, where you have been referred by them
8. When you provide your Personal Information to us for any other reasons
9. When you access our website, you typically do so anonymously but kindly have a glimpse at our clause below on Cookies.
10. If you submit to us any Personal Data relating to a third party, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to offer us their Personal information for the respective purposes. You should ensure that all Personal information submitted to us is true and correct at the date of submission.
Purposes for the collection, use and disclosure of Personal data
The Personal data which we collect from you may be used, disclosed, and processed for different purposes, depending on the circumstances for which we deem fit to process your personal data. This is including, but is not limited to:
KTS Aquarium and Pet Shop endeavors to ensure third parties secure your Personal information to the best of our abilities, in the event we should share your Personal Information with third parties with your knowledge.
Where under the PDPA, KTS Aquarium and Pet Shop may gather, and use your personal information for the following purposes:
Analytics and tracking
Most of the sites offer you the chance to turn off the process of cookies, but this results in the loss of functionality, restrict your use of the website,and delay or affects the way in which it works.
While the ads on KTS Aquarium and Pet Shops website may be offered by third-party advertisers and their agencies. These will generate cookies to track how many members have seen a particular advertisement and to track how many members have seen it more than once. KTS Aquarium and Pet Shop does not control these third parties and their cookie policies and if you have doubts about their cookie policies, kindly contact KTS Aquarium and Pet Shop and we will assist you by offering data about these third-party advertising agencies.
KTS Aquarium and Pet Shop are not responsible for the Personal data policies, content, or security of any third-party websites connected to the KTS Aquarium and Pet Shop website.